Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Why So Much Spam Here?

On 10/28/2009 6:06 AM TonyS spake thus:

Scrim wrote:

This groups is so badly spammed I'm starting to give up on it. Why does
sci.electronics repair get so much and can this be fixed?

I've just been through this experience myself and am still wondering why it is
only this group for me.

It's definitely not just this newsgroup; lots of others with similar
high levels of spam.

Still, it's a mystery. Some say google is the culprit, probably true.
They bought dejanews and the rest is history.

You've got that right. Google is the main culprit.

--
Who needs a junta or a dictatorship when you have a Congress
blowing Wall Street, using the media as a condom?

- harvested from Usenet