Posted to alt.home.repair
robb robb is offline

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"SteveB" wrote:

Where can I find some to the point nasty no trespassing

signs? We are
getting prowlers and burglaries during the daytime at very

rural properties.

I hope word has gotten out that I'm a crazy ole man who

shoots real bullets,
but I had a daytime prowler last Saturday.

Steve

Not to be argumentative, because I don't want to **** off a

crazy ole
man who shoots real bullets, but I have an observation and a

question:

The question is, can you please define "daytime prowler?" It

seems to me
that "prowling" is a big huge nebulous concept that's open to

wide
interpretation and significance.

And the observation is, burglars don't respect signs.

I think that is the point of those signs.

A notice that leaves nothing open to interpretation.

If someone reads the sign and ignores it then that person is of
your later observation (ie. burlar) because burglars are the
ones who ignore the sign. So, now the burglar and the property
owner are in agreement as to the persuasion of the would be
intruder.

robb