Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default Nasty no trespassing signs

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:06:19 -0600, SteveB wrote:

Where can I find some to the point nasty no trespassing signs? We are
getting prowlers and burglaries during the daytime at very rural properties.

I hope word has gotten out that I'm a crazy ole man who shoots real bullets,
but I had a daytime prowler last Saturday.

Hmm, sign with "mind the big pit full of spikes" printed in tiny letters
- and in front of it, a big covered pit full of spikes?

Heard several tales from neighbors that the old dear who used to own our
place would to come out onto the porch and shoot at approaching salesmen -
although I don't think she wasted her time with actually warning them
first...