Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Edelenbos Ed Edelenbos is offline

Default No Electricity Table Saw

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
Ed Edelenbos wrote:

"CW" wrote in message

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

But I'd be willing to learn to use it. Just have to pay attention every
second to where your hands are.

Kind of like you do with a sled on your table saw?

Kind of like you do with *every* operation on a table saw? or router?
or bandsaw? or... (grin)

Yes, but with those tools you're not hurtling your hands into harms way at
a high rate of speed. Well, *I'm* not anyway. :-)

I'll admit I noticed that in the video and cringed a bit each time the stock
went towards the blade. I assume there are guards left off for
demonstration purposes.

I said way back there, that I didn't really see the utility... I'll add the
qualifer, "for me".

Ed