Silvan

Default Is Usnet Dying?

wrote:

Most websites that claim to have free clipart are more likely to lockup
your computer with popup ads then deliver the goods.
But the usenet binary clipart group is still going strong.

Lock up your computer with popup adds? Yeesh. I sure don't miss Windows.

I haven't seen a popup in years, and my computer hasn't locked up since I
finally figured out and tweaked a BIOS setting around 18 months ago or so.

I miss the games sometimes though. Linux games universally suck.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/