Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Belton springline reverb repair

Dropped cab , a source for a lost ferrite cylinder ? IF transformer core
drilled through ? or something used in a more audio range, I cannot think of
anything suitable
Is the metal connecting the end of the spring to the glue point at the end
of the yellow plastic cylinder mount? other than strong enough to take
normal knocks, presumably not copper, I could use tungsten or ni-chrome is
the smallest diameter the best assuming strength is adequate or is it
rigidity o flexibility that is the criterion in less camping of response.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England