Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Edelenbos Ed Edelenbos is offline

Default No Electricity Table Saw

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Maybe some Festool competition.

http://blog.makezine.com/archive/200...tables_aw.html

Bridge City Tool Works has always sold high end, expensive tools. This
thing has to be the most expensive hand saw I have ever seen. Or is it a
manual table saw? Whatever it is, it is wonderful. I am drooling here. And
apparently so many people liked it that they have run out of their first
production run. If you want one, you have to get on a list.

But it looks like just the ticket for small, precise parts. Model makers,
wood turners, doll house makers, mineratures, etc. I bet it is a big hit
for anybody who needs those small, precise parts.

I don't do anything like that and I still want one.

experiencing tool lust here

I'm happy there's a video... it is worth seeing. I fail to see the
utility, at any price, though.

Ed