Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim[_24_] Tim[_24_] is offline

Default OT Ice Cream

Toom Tabard wrote:
On 26 Oct, 06:22, "R" wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
dia.com...

John Stumbles wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:06:40 +0000, Rod wrote:

Well not totally OT. Just finished making some ice cream. Absinthe
ice cream.

My goodness, everything I hoped for - and that is just the
scrapings being tasted. Can't wait for the first proper serving.

Don't suppose we'll hear from you for quite a while after that
then! :-)

Of course not. He'll be too busy talking to the cow in the clown
outfit.

That was cruel Dave, you've not met his wife....

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

Coo that takes me back.

Anyone remember the show with Frank Muir and Denis Norden where they used to
finish with long rambling shaggy dog stories? Was it "My word"?

Anyway, heavily edited, there was a story told by Denis about a man who went
to his doctor complaining about strange noises coming from his, um, rear
passage. When quizzed by the doctor he explained that every time he broke
wind is sounded like a japanese motorcycle. The doctor enquired as to
whether he had been drinking Absinthe lately to which the man replied "Why
yes. How did you know?"

The doctor replied, "Surely everyone knows that Absinthe makes the fart go
Honda...."

I'll get my coat too....

Tim