Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry C[_2_] Larry C[_2_] is offline

Default Bookcase color

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
sam wrote in news:MPG.254edd083b39f29e9899d7
@news.supernews.com:

I want to try to paint a couple of bookcases brick
red on the inside and forest green on the outside.
I've seen it done elsewhere and it looks great, but
what *exact* colors should I ask for so it doesn't
look like a Christmas decoration?

(snip)

I would go to http://benjaminmoore.com/ or another paint vendor website and
play with the color wheels. They usually have photos that you can change
the color of and see how different colors will look next to each other.
They probably will not have a bookcase but a wall and a ceiling should let
you take a look

Larry C