Posted to uk.d-i-y
Toom Tabard Toom Tabard is offline

Default OT Ice Cream

On 26 Oct, 06:22, "R" wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in dia.com...

John Stumbles wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:06:40 +0000, Rod wrote:

Well not totally OT. Just finished making some ice cream. Absinthe
ice cream.

My goodness, everything I hoped for - and that is just the scrapings
being tasted. Can't wait for the first proper serving.

Don't suppose we'll hear from you for quite a while after that then!
:-)

Of course not. *He'll be too busy talking to the cow in the clown outfit.

That was cruel Dave, you've not met his wife....

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

Well, somebody had to say it - I'll get my coat.

Toom