Bay Area Dave

Default Pretty ticked off with Delta right now

I looked at the pic. Is it on the right because it is a right tilt? My
switch is on the left AND it's a left tilt. I have never looked into
the tilt determining switch position. Like you said, it may be due to
the model as opposed to tilt direction.

Most of the time when I bend forward to grab the piece just cut, my left
thigh switches off the motor. It's like an "auto off". g

dave

V.E. Dorn wrote:

I picked up on that, it's located at the right knee area directly behind the
front of the saw. It is necessary to raise the leg slightly, but not much.
Never really thought of accidently shutting it off - have to watch that.

Here is the link to view it.

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=136&p=4835

Don

Bay Area Dave wrote in message
. com...

I left out "knee" after "and my".

dave

Bay Area Dave wrote:

I have a Unisaw and my easily (sometimes TOO easily) shuts off the saw.