Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default roof leak

On Oct 23, 3:27*pm, coloradotrout wrote:
http://tinypic.com/m/64p9fo/3

Right at the cursor arrow -- along that top row of shingles against
the dormer wall, there is a nail in the shingle that pushed through
the shingle. *About straight below that point -- in the master bath on
the 1st floor -- the ceiling is discoloring.

Okay, we got a picture, now all we have to do is get a picture that
actually shows in detail the area in question. You are wasting your
and other people's time by being parsimonious with the required
information. We don't need a picture of your very nice house - we
need a detailed, up close and personal picture of the problem area on
your very nice house. That single nail might be the problem, or you
might have a bigger problem. Without better information from you, you
might be getting a useful response or not - you'll never know, and we
won't either.

Use the zoom on your camera, stick the camera out the window and take
some pictures.