Charlie Self

Default Is Usnet Dying?

Silvan writes:

Spoken like an urban type. For some, there is a single choice. Or pay
distance charges.

An urban type... That's sort of funny.

I guess comparatively speaking, maybe, but I wouldn't characterize this as
an urban area.

Oh, I dunno. Except I did get a good whiff of the barns as I ran the bypass
this morning.

Compared to my area of Bedford, you're urban. Compared to Bedford service,
you're urban. It's going to cost me $99 a month for a damned satellite hook-up,
which essentially means I'm staying with a phone modem for the foreseeable
future unless I hit the lottery.

He might still have it. Should I try to sell it on eBay?

Hey, especially if you've got the box. All kidding aside, but it on with NR,
but a 10 buck starting bid and see what happens.

Charlie Self

"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself. "
Ronald Reagan