Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Someone got a good deal on this 25 HP compressor

Let the Record show that "Pete C." on or about
Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:20:16 -0500 did write/type or cause to appear in
rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

But maybe it is time to consider relocating.

The best time would have been before the housing bubble burst in the
places worth leaving now. It's still a decent time to consider
relocating if you were to loose a job in one of those problem states
since you'd have a better time finding a new job here and the lower cost
of living would make your savings and severance last longer as well.

"It is always a good time to buy. Not always a good time to
sell." So said my real estate agent friend, when I bought my house.

pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!