Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Russ Stanton Russ Stanton is offline

Default Blanket Chest from Recent Projects

I want to thank everyone for their kind comments. My oldest granddaughter
will enjoy the chest once we get it delivered. She will be 12 years old by
the time we make delivery. She was out for two weeks of grandma and grandpa
summer camp with another three of our grandchildren. While here I taught her
to tunr a pen and she really enjoyed it. Not only that she picked up on the
technique rather quick.
Russ
"jloomis" wrote in message
I think all have just about said everything. What a pretty piece of
furniture to grace your home.
john
"Russ Stanton" wrote in message
Main post is in rec.woodworking