Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Clear glass shower doors?

On Oct 22, 7:01*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Jon Danniken wrote:
Smitty Two wrote:
"James Dent" wrote:

Excellent advice. My wife and I have followed this procedure for
years.

Yep. I do the tile walls, too. Add up all the time it takes to keep a
shower clean the old-fashioned way, and all the time it takes to
squeegee it every day, and the squeegee is the lazy man's way by a
long shot.

Thanks for all of the input everyone. *Sounds like the squeegee is
the way to go if one is intent upon keeping the solid surfaces clean
in there; just have to see if I can teach myself a new trick. *

You can teach yourself. But good luck on the kids and guests.

Do you expect your guests to do the dishes, empty the cat litter pan,
etc.? They're guests! Unless you have a revolving door for the
guests, the odd shower here and there won't really make a
difference...unless _you_ are not taking showers everyday!

As far as the kids, it is the parents' job to teach them maintenance
such as brushing their teeth, flushing the toilet and cleaning what
they use. Shower squeegeeing falls into this last category. If you
start the kid early it becomes a habit and second nature.