Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ceramic tile

I was visiting my brother and they have 12" ceramic tile in most
rooms.

A lot of the tiles are about a half millimeter higher or lower than
the one next to it. Maybe less, but I can easily feel the difference
with my fingers, and when pushing a dresser, the dresser has to be
lifted up to get onto the next tile.

Is this work within professional standards?

*Every professional has his own standards. If this was a low bid, fast
install, get in and get out job I think those tolerances are pretty good.
If this is a multi-million dollar celebrity mansion I would say that is
unacceptable.