Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_2_] Jon Danniken[_2_] is offline

Default Clear glass shower doors?

Smitty Two wrote:
"James Dent" wrote:

Excellent advice. My wife and I have followed this procedure for
years.

Yep. I do the tile walls, too. Add up all the time it takes to keep a
shower clean the old-fashioned way, and all the time it takes to
squeegee it every day, and the squeegee is the lazy man's way by a
long shot.

Thanks for all of the input everyone. Sounds like the squeegee is the way
to go if one is intent upon keeping the solid surfaces clean in there; just
have to see if I can teach myself a new trick.

Jon