Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clear glass shower doors?

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:03:24 -0700, "Jon Danniken"
wrote:

So I'm redoing the bathroom with a tub surround and some bypass doors for
showering. I had figured on using obscured glass doors, but I might have a
bead on a good deal for some doors with clear glass.

My concern is that clear glass shower doors will reveal any soap scum on
them a lot quicker than obscured glass versions.

So, what kind of cleaning routine will be necessary with clear glass shower
doors vs. obscured glass shower doors?

Thanks,

Jon

Shower curtains are better than sliding glass doors. No scummy tracks
to deal with, and unlike a door, the curtain moves easily and
completely out of the way.