Posted to alt.home.repair
Pat[_5_] Pat[_5_] is offline

Default Clear glass shower doors?

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
So I'm redoing the bathroom with a tub surround and some bypass doors for
showering. I had figured on using obscured glass doors, but I might have
a bead on a good deal for some doors with clear glass.

My concern is that clear glass shower doors will reveal any soap scum on
them a lot quicker than obscured glass versions.

So, what kind of cleaning routine will be necessary with clear glass
shower doors vs. obscured glass shower doors?

Thanks,

Jon

I have clear. Generally they look like obscured. I did have a maid for a
while. Once she figured out they were clear she did do a good job of
keeping them clean. I have no idea how. I am content with them looking
obscured.