Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Russ Stanton Russ Stanton is offline

Default Blanket Chest from Recent Projects

Kevin and Puckdropper, thank you so much for the kind words. My wife and I
picked out the Beech just for the figure but had no idea it would turn out
as nice as it did. The local Rockler had it on sale at 50% off, IIRC it was
about $3 a bdft.
Russ
"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
"Russ Stanton" wrote in
@newsfe14.iad:

Main post is in rec.woodworking

*trim*
Attachment decoded: Blanket Chest 2.jpg

That looks really really nice Russ! it's a beautiful piece.

Puckdropper
rec.woodworking