CW

Default Is Usnet Dying?

You got lucky with the bank. I've been with one for 23 years. They've
changed names 4 times.

"Silvan" wrote in message
Larry Jaques wrote:

Switch ISPs, then stick with a good one.

I'll agree to that last point in particular. I've seen'em come, and I've
seen'em go. Dad changes ISPs more often than I change shoes, always

trying
to find the best deal. I've had the same ISP for 10 years.

One reason I haven't taken the plunge into cable is because I'd not only

be
paying way more than seems reasonable, but I'd also be trading my dead
reliable local provider for a big name conglomerate that isn't even sure

if
it will ever emerge from bankruptcy.

Hell, I do banking the same way. My bank doesn't do ATMs or debit cards

or
any of that other fancy ****, but I've been dealing with the same bank for
15 years. Just about every other bank in town has been bought by some
national conglomerate in that time.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/