Silvan

Default Router table on top of table saw...

Something has to go to make way for a lathe. I'm thinking about dumping my
Crapsman router and router table. The router is an absolute POS, and I
figure the table isn't much worth saving either.

Space is at a real premium, and I was just thinking that maybe I could make
a shop-built router table out of MDF or something, sized to sit on top of
my table saw when in use.

Has anyone done something like this? Where are the gotchas?

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/