George M. Kazaka

Default Is Usnet Dying?

HUH!!! Went right over my head
"Silvan" wrote in message
George M. Kazaka wrote:

When I came on here i actually joined a woodwork listserv, I was getting
all the e-mails from this group but when i posted no one got them, I

never
found out where they went
I still do not understand how this newsgroup goes to the listserv but it
is based in Indianna.

You were getting *posts* from this group. Slight difference.

It's pretty common for it to run the other way. There's a linux kernel
newsgroup that echoes the contents of the mailing list, but posts to the
newsgroup do not go to the list. What you're seeing is the same thing in
reverse. They doubtless set it up that way on purpose, and nothing is
broken.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/