Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default A piece of ash.. the saga continues (1/1)

"mac davis" wrote in message

Two hardest parts of the creativity process for me are not rushing a
piece,
(multiple chucks help here), and knowing when to stop..

mac

I've been designing a workbench for a couple weeks now, tinkering with
SketchUp
software (new to me). Amazing how many questions came up after I thought I
was basically
finished with the design. My pencil and paper sketches let me slip by too
easily.. : )
I'll post pics of my bench when it is finished (probably this July). Good
luck with your work!

Bill