Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Something to ask your attorney,,,,

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:45:44 -0400, aemeijers
wrote:

You think that's bad? Your Federal Government built no less than 3
'emergency backup' computer centers in metro New Orleans. Not just data
caves, the whole damn server farm. I think the highest one was about 10
feet above sea level. What are ya gonna do? Give them a manual, and they
eat the covers....

I was on the phone one day (more than a decade ago) with a "suit and
tie guy" from Washington, D. C.

ST: "All the servers will be brought to Central Office"

Me: "That is, right now about 100 servers or more and growing." Who
will manage them?"

ST: "We will."

Me: "So! I need to call you to "re-boot" the server?"

Centralization never happed!