Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] keithw86@gmail.com is offline

Default RIP NYW

On Oct 20, 11:53*am, Robatoy wrote:
On Oct 20, 11:24*am, " wrote:

On Oct 20, 9:59*am, Robatoy wrote:

On Oct 20, 10:42*am, " wrote:

On Oct 20, 7:57*am, Robatoy wrote:

On Oct 20, 8:24*am, " wrote:

On Oct 20, 12:26*am, Mark & Juanita wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 18, 5:55*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:

According to the greenies we don't need to build stuff at all--we should
all be running around naked in the primeval paradise.

Well, it would certainly cut down on my drycleaning bill.

If we get to choose who the naked people are, I'm signing up early.
{Making list in head: Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Adriana
Lima...and I'll have to throw in a token, really fat and disgusting
guy so I'll be the logical choice for all the women!}

* 'fraid you don't get the choice. *You've got to include Roseanne Barr,
Rosy O'Donnell, and the ancient White House Reporter. *Oh, and Michael
Moore.

Don't forget Nancy Pelosi.

And you would be snuggling up to this one:http://i123.photobucket..com/albums/...oy/Foxnews.jpg

Nah, with you here this is more useful...http://www.amazon.com/Arguing-Idiots...ment/dp/141659...

Judging by the title of the link, I feel it safe to assume that this
could be your own personal website. As a result of that evaluation I
'll waste no time clicking on it.

You are dumb enough to believe that I own amazon.com.

Thought never crossed my mind. Do you have to ****ing own GMAIL to
have a ****ing account there? Well, do you, punk?

Dumbass, you're the one who thinks I own Amazon.com. You really *are*
a stupid as you come across as being.