Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Quick alternative to scaffold?

On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:44:01 -0700 (PDT), Mathew Newton wrote:

On Oct 19, 7:27 pm, "mark" wrote:

http://www.ladders-999.co.uk/ladder_accsr_ldrscaf.htm

My word. I tell you something - you'd never get me on one of those
things! That said, when I go up a ladder I barely have any hands free
to do any work what with me wanting to hold on so much!

I can't help feel there's some subliminal connection in their

Mathew

The roofer that did my GF's house had the ladders at about 45 deg. (lean-to
consevatory in the way) and were going up fast, with tiles, either 1- or
no-handed!
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.