Posted to alt.home.repair
beecrofter[_2_] beecrofter[_2_] is offline

Default Help with mounting wall phone

On Oct 19, 2:34*am, Daniel Carlson
wrote:
I have an antique wall phone which has been modified to work with
today's modular jacks. *Problem is, the phone lacks the mounting
hardware on the back which slides over the two slightly protruding screw
heads which are found on a standard telephone switchplate, or wall
plate. *Does anyone know of an online hardware store that carries such a
two hole "keyhole" type mount for wall mounting a telephone? *I've found
single keyhole mounts, but would prefer the type that's specifically
made for telephones if they're available.

TIA.

Dan Carlson
Wetmore *CO

One such plate with filter was in the kit that came with my dsl kit
from the phone company, ask around I can't imagine many folks use them.