Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris_W Chris_W is offline

Default Replacing outer oven glass

The outer glass on our (Arrow) oven door has been smashed and we've
had difficulty in finding a replacement. Buying a whole door is the
closest option and one this seems a bit excessive in cost. I could
probably get a piece cut to size (any suggestions on a company that
can do this to order would be appreciated) but we need a white graphic
painted/printed onto the glass in order to get it looking right and
I'm not sure how to go about this part. The graphic is not
complicated, it will just mask the innards of the doors frame and make
it look a bit prettier, leaving a window in the middle to view
whatever is going on inside of the oven. Can any suggest how this
might be achieved or somewhere that may be able to help us with this?