Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default How many SWMBOs out there?

SteveB wrote:

I used to have a girlfriend named Claudia. Claudia knew how to do
"things", and she would do them at the drop of a hat and in any place
on the planet, public, or private, many times totally and pleasantly
surprising me, ala the Police Chief's speech in the comedy Police
Academy. (the girl hiding in the lectern)

I do believe that woman could have convinced me to commit murder. I
wouldn't say I was pussy whipped, just lead around a lot. When a
woman has ahold of a man's dick, the rest of him just naturally
follows. It isn't until later that we have time or cause to reason.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...