Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default How many SWMBOs out there?

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Clot" wrote
VicP wrote:
I notice that a lot of "guys" here refer to their wives as SWMBO (She
Who Must Be Obeyed). That's interesting. What's up with that? I've
never seen it anywhere else.

When it is appropriate I use "SWMBO'd". I think you will find it is
common practice on many user groups. Generally, at this establishment, it
is probably 6 of this and half a dozen of the other. However, there are
times when I feel that it is circumspect to obey SWMBO'd!

Snicker, and us SWMBO's appreciate it Dear!

Sadly, it works in reverse and i have to go to the hardware store in a few
mins for HWMBO. Thats ok, it's his birthday tomorrow and I wanna get him
a gift certificate for the local HW place so he can gleefully get us both
some new toys. (There's this add on dremmel tool part I really want!)

And Daddy, don't forget my eight pack of Duracell D batteries at the HW
store.............. Momma's Little Friend is getting a little