Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default How many SWMBOs out there?

VicP wrote:
I notice that a lot of "guys" here refer to their wives as SWMBO (She
Who Must Be Obeyed). That's interesting. What's up with that? I've
never seen it anywhere else.

I've never seen so many "guys" proudly pretending that they are pussy
whipped. I'm wondering if this might be a case of double reverse
psychology: the "guy" pretends that he's pussy whipped in the hope
that people will think that he wouldn't be "pretending" if it were so.
But in actually it is indeed so.

Does the military phrase "A good soldier picks which hill he wants to die
on" make any sense to you? Some time, it is advisable to go along with a
bad plan rather than face the difficulties, obstacles, and penalties of
noncompliance.

Steve