Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default How many SWMBOs out there?

aemeijers wrote in
:

HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:

????
SWMBC?
Google was clueless, as am I.

--
aem sends...
She Who Must Be Crazy. I was talking to my friends daughter when she
was 23, I've known her since she was a little girl. I was explaining
to her that women have a switch inside their heads that flips
between the ages of 30-35, it's called "The Crazy Switch" and 20
years later it comes loose again and the woman either turns into
Hillary Clinton or Mother Teresa, you never know where it will land.
Her response was, "I think I've seen that in my mother....OH NO,
I've only got seven years left!"

Good point. Men will tolerate a mentally-challengend woman (think
Edith Bunker), but seldom a crazy one. Or one that oscillates (think
un-medicated manic-depressive).

Unless they have really big tits.

Snort. Most men will tolerate damn near anything, especially after
they get too old and/or fat to find someone else. Remember, men get
cranky as they get older as well.

No they don't! FY and the horse you rode in on aemeijers!!

:-)

--
aem sends...