Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default RIP NYW

jo4hn wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 18, 5:55 am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
According to the greenies we don't need to build stuff at all--we
should all be running around naked in the primeval paradise.

Well, it would certainly cut down on my drycleaning bill.

If we get to choose who the naked people are, I'm signing up early.
{Making list in head: Jessica Alba, Scarlett Johansson, Adriana
Lima...and I'll have to throw in a token, really fat and disgusting
guy so I'll be the logical choice for all the women!}

I'll volunteer. Even just looking at all that delectable skin can't
be all bad.

Good to encounter someone else who likes Jessica Alba and Scarlett
Johansen--a lot of people don't for some reason. And most people will tell
you that I would fit in just fine as the fat digusting guy. But after a
month without technology we'll all be pretty disgusting (remember no tech
means no soap, no toothpaste, no plumbing, sleep on the bare ground . . .)