Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon Grimly Curmudgeon is offline

Default Resistors anyone?

drugs began to take hold. I remember Chris_W saying
something like:

I'm trying to source a few 0.125W 1% 1K/10K resistors but can't find
them locally (Newcastle) and it looks like paying in excess of a
tenner to source them on the net (for delivery charges). Call me
tight, by all means. Can anyone help or suggest where to look locally?

Bardwells have always been good, dunno about their min post cost for
some resistors, but they'd probably just charge a stamp and jiffy if you
call them up.
http://www.bardwells.co.uk/subcats.asp?catid=RES05

Balls, I've just noticed their min order is a fiver.