Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Does this exist...

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 01:19:57 +0200, Sjouke Burry
wrote:

Robert Baer wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
Does this exist...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/BallAndSlot.pdf

Ball and _Slot_ as opposed to the usual Ball and Socket.

Low load. Hobby size... maybe 1/4" to 1/2" ball.

...Jim Thompson
What is it about that PDF that makes it hostile to Acrobat?

Acrobat is... lets say... ****! Use foxit reader instead!!!!

Acrobat is a _creator_, Foxit is a _reader_.

I'm curious, what do you folks with "Acrobat" problems have also
installed on your PC's? I suspect freebie virus scan programs.

I have one machine with v4, v5 and v7 co-installed. No problems. I
use v4 for schematics, v5 for form creation and v7 to read stuff the
other versions won't and it also handles scanning nicely.

...Jim Thompson

Foxit reads my pdf's fine, and openoffice is sufficient
for me to produce them.