Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Garberstreet Electronics Garberstreet Electronics is offline

Default Does this exist...

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 13:29:19 -0500,
(Hal Murray) wrote:

Try retrieving again...
http://analog-innovations.com/SED/BallAndSlot.pdf
It definitely has been made v4 compatible now.

That one worked. Thanks. (The old one didn't.)

Yes, I have a way old version Adobe whatever it's called, the free one.

I'll try to be more careful with my postings and keep them v4
compatible (a nice "save as" feature of v7).

...Jim Thompson

Mine is not allowing it, Jim. The settings button is grayed out.

Is there something in 'Preferences' that I need to set or unset
as the case may be? I'd like to also save PDF's with backwards
compatibility.

Thanks,

Bill