Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default FYI - Ladder Stand-off/Stabilizer

Oren wrote in
news
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:54:51 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

Needed one to do some fascia board peaks. Picked this up on line for
35.50 (price when called order in) + $8 shipping UPS. They shipped the
day I ordered and had it in 2 days. Thing that attracted me to this
one was that depth is adjustable from 13-25".

Never had one of these. Worth every penny. All the times/years of
trying to work directly above my head while ****ting pants.

http://www.industrialladder.com/prod...ID=652&categor
yID=0

Actual pic of unit in use. Set about half way depth.

http://i38.tinypic.com/29xu0dw.jpg

This cool season we will fix/prep/prime/paint our fascia boards. I
found this tool*. Dang, I won't stand on a ladder for a long time.

For me this may be a perfect tool on top-a-ladder. Reports pending..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqXARDjhxaU

Just looks like another sanding gimmick to me where all the minuses are
learned with use. Will be interested in your actual usage report.

The guy in the vid (actor representing owner I assume) deserves the
misery he's having for letting that house go so long. Point of pure
neglect.