Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default FYI - Ladder Stand-off/Stabilizer

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:54:51 -0500, Red Green
wrote:

Needed one to do some fascia board peaks. Picked this up on line for
35.50 (price when called order in) + $8 shipping UPS. They shipped the
day I ordered and had it in 2 days. Thing that attracted me to this one
was that depth is adjustable from 13-25".

Never had one of these. Worth every penny. All the times/years of trying
to work directly above my head while ****ting pants.

http://www.industrialladder.com/prod...2&categoryID=0

Actual pic of unit in use. Set about half way depth.

http://i38.tinypic.com/29xu0dw.jpg

This cool season we will fix/prep/prime/paint our fascia boards. I
found this tool*. Dang, I won't stand on a ladder for a long time.

For me this may be a perfect tool on top-a-ladder. Reports pending..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqXARDjhxaU