Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.home.repair
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default OT - Insurers dropping Chinese drywall policies

Tony wrote:

Isn't it about time we stop buying Chinese products? All the lead
problems, now this. The US should ban importing all Chinese products
until they make good for all the crap they have already sold us.

At this stage of the game, that might be rather difficult.

I'm curious if the drywall used in China has the same problem, or is it
just the stuff sent over here? And their children's toys, do they have
lead or just the stuff shipped over here?

Sad to say, they don't seem to be doing any better for their own kids.

The real problem appears to be a mix of greed and ignorance.

I'm certainly glad we don't suffer from those here. :-T

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar