Posted to alt.home.repair
miamicuse miamicuse is offline

Default T handle torque wrench

If I have a torque wrench that works for a 5/16" hex head, but now I have a
hex head that is 3/8" in size, is it possible to use the same torque wrench
with some sort of an adapter?

I went to the big box store looking for an adapter but I could not find one.
I have a set of sockets that includes a 3/8" head but that would not help me
in using that T handle torque wrench that would release at 60#-in.

I seems I need a piece that on one end it is a 5/16" hex head and the other
side is a square head to insert into my 3/8" socket. Is there such a thing?

Thanks in advance,

MC