Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Does this exist...

Jim Thompson wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:41:13 +0100, Clint Sharp
wrote:

In message , robb
writes
I have tubs of these (not really mine though) and they are easy
to find .... 8}

Nothing to be ashamed of, when my boy was born one of the things I asked
my partner was 'Can i buy a train set now? Which reminds me....

[ A MIME image / jpeg part was included here. ]

Of course. As soon as a son is born, you ere _entitled_ to buy a
train set ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Aaaah.... wait until the toddler can(barely) speak for himself....