Posted to alt.home.repair

Default repapering walls

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:03:56 -0400, "Jean" wrote:

I want to repaper the walls in the kitchen. I was hoping to avoid taking the old paper down, but there are gaps between the seams in the old paper and I thought they might show through on the new paper. Will they show through? If so, is there any sort of "filler" that I can use to get rid of the gaps before repapering?

Thanks,

Jean

Feather it out with drywall compound. Take time to make sure
everything is smooth, else it won't ever look good.