Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Jim Thompson Jim Thompson is offline

Default Does this exist...

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:24:21 -0700, Robert Baer
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
Does this exist...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/BallAndSlot.pdf

Ball and _Slot_ as opposed to the usual Ball and Socket.

Low load. Hobby size... maybe 1/4" to 1/2" ball.

...Jim Thompson

What is it about that PDF that makes it hostile to Acrobat?

Robert,

It was created with Acrobat v7.1.0, by scanning directly into
Acrobat... "make PDF from Scanner".

Given all your various symptoms, I think you have something else wrong
other than Acrobat.

Do you have Acrobat, or do you really have Adobe Reader?

Try looking at installed programs... do you have more than one program
that might be trying to read PDF's?

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |