Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Snake wire from wall to ceiling -- MY SOLUTION

On Oct 16, 10:45*am, blueman wrote:

I filled in the holes in two steps. First a layer of 20minute setting
compound directly over the lathe or metal plates *(I find the setting
compound to be very hard and durable). Then a skim coat of a
concoction that I made to mimic the existing surface created out of
combining about 1-part ready mix stucco patch compound with 1-part
setting joint compound plus water and some Zinser primer (to match the
color since the walls/ceilings seem to be more whitewashed than
painted).

That was a nice touch.