Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Bedroom Arts & Crafts Towers Finished

wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 11:45:22 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

I'd say the generalization probably hold true to most. a.b.p.w. was
pretty
much deserted 6-8 months ago. Now today, I see almost as much traffic as
did a couple years ago.

I'd say that's mostly because it was approximately a year ago that
many ISP's started dropping usenet access and in particular, binary
newsgroups. The more recent amount of postings probably means that
many of those who lost that service have finally gotten around to
finding other means of accessing a.b.p.w.

"That" was what I was trying to say. ;~)