Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] upscale@teksavvy.com is offline

Default Oak and cherry bedroom towers finished

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:24:03 -0500, "Leon"
wrote:

tenons would all come together precisely. With 8 tenons in each shelf I
could afford to leave out a tenon or 2 in necessary, I was even prepared to
sand and make a tenon a bit thinner so that it would fit into a misaligned
hole.

I seem to remember maybe incorrectly, when I was watching an online
example of Domino construction, that the Domino had the ability to cut
some slots marginally wider than the tenons for alignment purposes.

Is that something you considered doing? Or, let me hazard a guess
that it's usually not necessary to use that function because the
Domino is capable of pretty precise cutting and alignment adjustment
is usually not necessary?