Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Moving day for the towers

"jloomis" wrote in message
Is that like building a boat in the garage?
I have been there with cabinet moving and installing......
whew.
john
"Leon" wrote in message
Whew....!

Yeah, I think so. LOL.

Which reminds me of a very good friend telling me about what I like to refer
to as Chapter 498 of his yet to be written book. He called me to
specifically tell me how his day went, he is a great storry teller. He was
building a rather long fence and had literally fenced his truck in. He had
to take a section down becaure his escape route was too muddy. Getting his
truck stuck was another story all in itself.