Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Bedroom Arts & Crafts Towers Finished

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in
:

Just you wait till I up load my 181 Gigabite detail shot of the
special hinge I used. LOL

My quick calculations show that would take 36 days at a very generous
upload speed of 512kb/s. Thanks for getting me to pull my calculator out
and change the batteries, though. One had just started to leak.

I dont't know about that, LOL.
Quarterly I update my Garmin GPS and "down load" a 1.8 GB file in about 2.5
hours. If my up load speed was only 1/10 of that speed, .18 GB per hour it
would take 1005 hours or 41 days. LOL

I am not running at "generous speed".